Friday, September 15, 2006

On my way

Well, the trip began slowly. My flight out of Chicago was cancelled when I got to O'Hare. I got bumped back to a later flight, on which the service was terrible. Once again, American really was not all that great.

No worries, though, I had plenty of time in LA, and was able to visit some friends for the afternoon.



Thanks to Zach and Kelsey for their hospitality. I saw their new home, a little bit of Santa Monica, and even a couple sets of stairs that were voted best place to meet singles in Santa Monica. People run up and down them, jogging with a soft "j" for sure.

I got out of LA just fine and flew out on an Air Pacific (Fiji Air) 747-400. That plane is massive and the service was excellent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home