Monday, October 30, 2006

Daylight Savings Time

Sorry, no new pictures this week, just an observation on time changes. Apparently, time changes take place on different days in different parts of the world. I have now lost 4 hours of sleep this year. I lost the first hour when we spring forward in the states. Then, when in Fiji, we lost an hour due to a time change. (Since I am on the other side of the globe, the clocks move forward instead of backward in the fall.) I lost another hour in New Zealand for a time change. And then, the time changed this past weekend in Australia.

Easily the most interesting blog update yet. The job and apartment hunt continue. Until next time.........

2 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, November 03, 2006, Blogger Damian said...

Hey Kevin,
This is the first time checking your blog it is great. Grandpa and Grandma Bochenek wanted me to print the info out and send them a copy since they are not on the net. I was wondering if you might be able to send all the text and maybe pics, if you have a better way than to copy and paste of the website. If not I will do it, just thought you might have an easier way. Safe travels and stay safe. Don't forget Nick is in Mongolia if you venture that far!

Damian

 
At 1:53 PM, November 03, 2006, Blogger Damian said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home