Monday, October 09, 2006

A New Adventure - Sydney, Australia

Well, after a remarkable month in Fiji and New Zealand, I have finally reached Australia. It was hard parting ways with my Magic Bus mates but it was inevitable. I do plan on seeing them as they in turn travel this way later.

Now I am trying to learn my way around Sydney while doing a million other things - finding work, a place to live, a phone, a bank, etc. etc. All sorts of things going on.

I do think the first fun thing I am going to do is surf lessons, so more to follow on those. Also, I do now have contact info, so if anyone wants to get in touch:

Kevin Bochenek
C\-IEP
Locked Bag 21
Royal Exchange NSW 1225
AUSTRALIA

My phone number is
Locally: 0448 508 278
Long distance: Country code (61) 448 508 278

I put both because I think skype would use the local number, for any users of that program. I get free incoming calls so do not hesitate to do so. I am not exactly sure of the time difference, I think I am about 15 hours ahead?

Until next time....

2 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, October 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kev,
I haven't had a chance to read about your trip since Oct. 1st and good, Lord, you have done quite a bit since then. Doughtful Sound looks gorgeous!!! And, I still want to skydive as you did ... attached to the pro.. WILD..
PLEASE, please, be careful.. :) I had to say that...
I wish i was 20 years younger and on your bus,, tee, hee! ENJOY!
love ya, Peg

 
At 7:49 PM, October 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kevin,
I LOVE your pictures and stories! I can't believe all that you have done in the past month! The skydiving, the tour around Doughtful Sound, the shark dive, the glacier, the village in Figi..you're really experiencing the world! I am so happy for you! Not much to report here in Chicago...we just had our record-breaking snowfall last week! You're in a much more beautiful place right now!
Take care! Keep the stories coming!
Chrissy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home