On to Queenstown
Alright, after Wanaka, we went on to Queenstown. Queenstown is absolutely one of the coolest places on Earth. It is a ski town and a tourist town. There is a thriving ski culture, and then during the summer, the weather is great for every adventure sport you have ever heard of and a bunch I had never heard of. With all the things I had been doing (skydiving, jet ski, etc), I did not need much more crazy stuff, but I did go bungy jumping. I jumped off the Kawarau Bridge, a 43 meter bungy jump. As far as bungy jumps go, there is a 134 meter jump at Queenstown, but this will probably be my only bungy jump ever. It was fun, but not as cool as cliff jumping or skydiving. I do have pictures, just none I can post at this point.
Queenstown is awesome though, to the point that I am wishing my work visa was good for NZ instead of Oz (Australia). However, I have yet to give Oz its shot.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home