Monday, October 09, 2006

Franz Joseph to Wanaka

We spent the third day in Franz Joseph relaxing a bit and catching up with things such as laundry. This is important when it is cold and I am only carrying 2 long sleeve shirts. Things tend to get reworn ALOT.

We did go to a beach bonfire with some locals, which was cool, and that was where I lost my camera. It was a miracle that it was found and found its way back into my hands. I was getting teary I was so happy to have not lost my pictures.

Our next stop was Wanaka, which was a nice little town on a lake. They had a funky movie theater with no seats, but a bunch of couches and a volkswagon bug to sit on.

It is also the home of Puzzle World. This is basically an attraction with illusions, puzzles, and a giant labrynth to get through. It was a fun visit, but 95 percent of our group quickly exited the labrynth.

The pictures for this are just not that interesting, and blogger is really unpredictable as to whether or not it will cooperate.

1 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, January 15, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i knew you couldn't resist writing about puzzling world. it was aaaamazing!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home