Monday, October 09, 2006

Doubtful Sound





















The first thing we did from Queenstown was to take a boat cruise out onto Doubtful Sound. It is not as well known as Milford Sound, but it is larger and I was a big fan in general. The scenery was unbelieveable, we had great weather, and the sky was really clear at night. That being said, my hunt for a shooting star continues......

We saw a few seals and a few penguins. And as is apparently typical of New Zealand - more majestic views, waterfalls, and the like. We also did a bit of kayaking in the sound. A great outing for sure.

Being on the boat was great fun, and the food we were provided was easily the best I've had since I left home. Good times.

1 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, October 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome pics sweetheart!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home