Friday, November 09, 2007

CONGRATULATIONS DAVE AND KATIE!!!




Congratulations to my brother Dave and his new fiance, Katie McAuliff! (also originally from Springfield and is now in Chicago) They got engaged on 2 November 2007. These are photos at the suprise birthday/engagement party set up by Dave. And yes, that does mean I was in the USA - for a week. I flew out of Ho Chi Minh, spent a few days in Springfield with my folks, then added to the suprises at the friday party. As I had not met my soon to be sister, i figured it was about time I did just that, and it was fun to suprise a few people during the week. Anyway, it was really awesome to be there and see the family and the happy couple. Look forward to getting spend some more time with everyone once I finish the trip. Although, now that I am back in Vietnam, it almost seems like I was on borrowed time, or something, it was a blur. More importantly, I guess, a great blur.

1 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, November 16, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful suprise and gift to have you back for a few days!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home