Slow Bloggnig Ends



As one of my favourite Aunts (who will remain nameless) was so tactfully pointing out how long "Slow Blogging" has been going on, I will thank her and everyone else who has asked what has happened for the encouragement. I am glad people have been checking the blog so far, and I am going to work hard to get caught up on what all has been going on. Since it has been a fair while, I will start back where I left off. It was before Thanksgiving and I was still searching for a place to live. I still found time to do a few fun things.
One of those fun things, was a boat cruise to raise money for a St. Vincent de Paul Society (St. Vinny's) project. It was a great opportunity to have some fun and see Sydney at night. I got to go under the Harbour Bridge (although I am told I should try and do the twilight climb up the outside of the bridge - sounds interesting).
The other photo is me with my mates Paul and Stephen, who I travelled with on the Magic Bus in New Zealand. Stephen is still here in Sydney but Paul has headed on around the world. People in Chicago can look for him in February.
The other photo is me with my mates Paul and Stephen, who I travelled with on the Magic Bus in New Zealand. Stephen is still here in Sydney but Paul has headed on around the world. People in Chicago can look for him in February.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home