A two month gap




ALright, I realize it has been 2 months since my last post and I apologize. I am probably apologizing to Mom and maybe 5 people who still actually check this thing, but I do enjoy doing it. I still say I have not been up to as much stuff, but I will carry my camera more in the near future, so I can do a better job on this.
Things continue to be good in Sydney. Work is busy but I do like it and they have been great to me. My housemates are still doing well, the picture in the top is me with Tim, who I do not know if he has made it onto the blog before. We are at the All Staff party for MBL, a really fun night as there was over 3000 people at it celebrating a good year. I even met the CEO of the whole company, really nice guy. The beach pictures are myself and all those who don't find 75 degrees too cold for the beach, but winter is coming and it looks like I will need long sleeve shirts and a hooded sweatshirt from time to time. Today is yet again beautiful, so I may try and head to the beach when I finish posting. End of June starts my busy time for work which will carry me through until Mid September. I will finish my job September 14th and travel, in the company of Neal and Keith for at least the first let, up the Oz coast, scuba dive the Great Barrier reef, through SE Asia, China, and maybe Japan and somewhere else before coming home to see everyone at Christmas. I am looking forward to all of it. January is still the mystery to be solved, I guess, but maybe I will roadtrip around to come visit everyone. I am open to suggestions.
Things continue to be good in Sydney. Work is busy but I do like it and they have been great to me. My housemates are still doing well, the picture in the top is me with Tim, who I do not know if he has made it onto the blog before. We are at the All Staff party for MBL, a really fun night as there was over 3000 people at it celebrating a good year. I even met the CEO of the whole company, really nice guy. The beach pictures are myself and all those who don't find 75 degrees too cold for the beach, but winter is coming and it looks like I will need long sleeve shirts and a hooded sweatshirt from time to time. Today is yet again beautiful, so I may try and head to the beach when I finish posting. End of June starts my busy time for work which will carry me through until Mid September. I will finish my job September 14th and travel, in the company of Neal and Keith for at least the first let, up the Oz coast, scuba dive the Great Barrier reef, through SE Asia, China, and maybe Japan and somewhere else before coming home to see everyone at Christmas. I am looking forward to all of it. January is still the mystery to be solved, I guess, but maybe I will roadtrip around to come visit everyone. I am open to suggestions.
Write if you can, I love getting emails and comments. All the best from Oz. Kevin

2 Comments:
K-Bo,
I check your blog regularly and it's good to hear that you're doing well. I continue to be jealous of your great adventures. Keep up the posts and keep living it up over there.
Tony
Kevin...
Ok ... no more side shots...I have an old neck that got a workout looking at your pictures...
anyway... glad to see your back on the blog...
Hey, kev.. your phone call to home had to be a record of time spent talking to the family..... fun.
take care,,, just a quick "hi"
Peg
Post a Comment
<< Home