Thursday, February 01, 2007

Happy Australia Day




HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY. Australia Day is January 26th, and represents the day the first boatloads of settlers arrived on the Island.
After a dismal showing of Christmas lights and holiday spirit, Australians impressed with quite a patriotic spirit. Australian flags everywhere, faces painted, and most importantly, a public holiday and parties everywhere.
I spent the first part of the weekend on the central coast, a couple hours north of Sydney. See the beach, yeah, its nice there. Another beautiful part of the coast here. The rest of the weekend was partying with friends.

6 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, February 04, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

K-Bo, it sounds like you are having a great time over there and I am living vicariously through your experiences--I am jealous man. Keep living it up over there and keep the blogs coming. I check your site often.

Hope you're well,
Tony Mohr

 
At 1:11 PM, February 05, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad your having fun in the non-negative degree temperatures of the southern hemi. Hopefully i'm not the first one to tell you, but Brett Favre announced he would return for next season, resulting in the Bears playing scared and totally getting dominated in Super Bowl XLI (My fourth favorite Super Bowl, behind I, II, and XXXI). Unfortunately for Neal, the Bear loss cost him a chance at a Plasma Screen TV.

Peace & Love,

Jeremy

 
At 6:56 PM, March 05, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kevin,

Hope things are going well still in Australia. Mike Irwin and I are here in Los Angeles wishing you updated your blog more. Things are going well with school and everything. Hope everything is working out and you'r enjoying your time.

Zach Dworkis

 
At 8:08 PM, March 15, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kev!
I was just wondering how you are doing since there have been no posts. I must admit looking at these pictures makes me very jealous. Take care of yourself!

 
At 8:08 PM, March 15, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kev!
I was just wondering how you are doing since there have been no posts. I must admit looking at these pictures makes me very jealous. Take care of yourself!

 
At 8:31 PM, March 15, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kevin,
Happy St. Patrick's Day! Where do your March travels take you? I'm enjoying all of your pictures and stories. Please keep them coming! Hope you're able to keep up with March Madness! Go Irish!

Take care,
Hope all is well!
Chrissy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home