Australia Zoo




Hello from Thailand, although this is another Australia post. As I flew out of Brisbane (after a long week of visa chasing) so I decided to go to the Australia zoo. So I could at least say I saw some wildlife while I was here. The zoo (steve irwin's) is as laid back as the rest of Oz. You can wander into the koala area or the kangaroo area and head right on up to them. As it was really hot and the middle of the day, all the animals were mostly asleep. The saltwater crocs are huge, though. The real highlight was the fact that Bindi Irwin performed and Terri Irwin did the croc show. I guy who works there that I was talking to said this is very rare and of the 10 croc shows he has seen, it was the best. I really enjoyed it, although it is pretty sad to watch the videos during the show starring steve. I cant imagine how it is being the family there and having to watch them. Very cool experience and very lucky were there.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home