Sunday, September 30, 2007

Fraser Island photos






There are so many pictures I can post from fraser, so I will do the best I can. The pictures show the Eastern beach, which is the main highway. The internal roads were trickier. it also shows the permanant crashing surf, which I had not seen. The water off of frasier has a huge current and cannot be swam in. Aside from the current, the jellyfish and tigershark pretty much ensure your death if you try and swim in the water here. So yeah, that is what the lakes are for. Also, a couple people got tickets for not wearing seatbelts (yes, there are cops). Jerrod decided it would be a good idea to try and lie to get out of the ticket. Needless to say, he was arrested and we had to bail him out. This did, however, lead to us getting a campsite close to the police station, and he pitched the tents about 30 meters from a dingo den. So we got to see a few of them the first night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home