I am experiencing technical difficulties behind Chinese walls
Alright, I cannot even look at my own blog because it is a blocked site in China. And apparently I cannot upload pictures either. That is a shame because I have some real good ones at that. A couple of random funny notes about China - they will confiscate lonely planets for having pictures of taiwan as part of china. I am size 2XL. There is ALOT of pollution. They are also going to dam up and destroy one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen - The Tiger Leaping Gorge. Hopefully pictures will follow soon, I will keep trying. Maybe the secret police will be after me for posting this........ The food is incredibly good. And I hope none of you ever have top travel by night sleeper bus. In a bed sized for a small asian person. That only makes toilet stops about every 3-4 hours. And those to pay to use a hole in the ground.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO THOSE WHO STILL READ THIS!!!! One month to go.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home