Monday, December 03, 2007

Tiger Leaping Gorge - 1st night stay




One of the great things about Tiger Leaping Gorge trekking, is that you can do it with a day pack. There are outstanding guesthouses along the way with warm beds and great food. You can do it faster than our group did, but that is not necessary. Here is the Tea Gardens. These are sunset and sunrise shots from the place. The most important thing about the stay here was that I had a window facing the mountains. I laid awake for hours watching the sky. And if I ever doubted seeing shooting stars (and I did), it ended this night. I saw three that went the length of the window. They were massive and had huge tails. It was an experience that meant alot to me, one I wish I could share but certainly wont forget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home